Thursday 15 September 2016

I never thought that..



 Sometimes unexpected things happen without you understanding what is going on. Sometimes you do something you don't want to do and why? You don't know.. You don't understand and you don't know what to say.. You can't stop it cause it is happening and after it happens you can't change it back. You regret it all, but what's the point of regretting? It's happened anyway..

 I am a girl. Almost a woman. I have a will. I can choose for myself. I know what I want. No one has to tell me what I want. No one has control over my body, I choose what I wanna do with it, no one else can choose for me. No one will make me do something I don't want to do.

A lot of girls think like that, this is how I used to think too. Though sometimes this is not what actually happens. Today I'm going to share a story of a dear friend of mine.
 It was the beginning of June and that means exam time.

She told me: "Musa, I finally have a boyfriend!" She looked so happy that day.. I remember that I was so stressed out and wasn't really right in my mind, all I could think of was how to pass those exams and how to pass this school year. I was scared and nervous but when I heard her say that she had a boyfriend, I was very shocked. All I could say was "WHAT?!?". She gave me a scared look and softly repeated what she had said earlier. I asked her so many questions within the minute: Who?, How old?, Where is he from?, How did you guys meet?,... She told me that she had met him on Facebook and had met up with him a couple of times and she kept on telling me how nice he was. I have known her for so long and I had never heard of the guy before so I found it kind of suspicious. She was so happy and I didn't want to break the mood with my nagging so I told her how stressed I was and asked her to tell me the next week (I only see her once a week btw.) I went off home and started studying. I couldn't concentrate though, I kept wondering who the guy was and I had the feeling that he wasn't trustworthy at all.. I just kept thinking that it wasn't right.. The next week she wasn't there.. I thought it was because of the exams so I didn't think further about it.
Then on Monday I got a message..
~Musa

No comments:

Post a Comment